JAVA Enterprise Components
The Java EE determination characterizes the accompanying Java EE parts: Application customers and applets are customer segments. Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages (JSP) innovation parts are web segments. Endeavor JavaBeans (EJB) parts (enterprise beans) are business components
|Sr No||Topics||Details Description|
|1||Spring MVC||1. Understanding Spring MVC flow and Spring MVC API
2. MVC Design pattern
3. Front Controller Design Pattern
4. Spring 4.X Features
5. Spring MVC Architecture
6. Understanding Dispatcher Servlet
7. Handler Mappings
9. Handler Interceptors
10.Understanding Spring configuration using xml
11.Understanding Spring Configuration using Annotation, Auto wiring.
12.Understanding bean scanning
13.Develop simple Spring MVC application and deploy on tomcat server.
|2||Spring Security||1. Understanding Spring Security.
2. How to configure Spring Security using Maven.
3. Spring Security Custom Login Form XML Example.
4. Spring Security Custom Login Form Annotation Example.
5.Spring Security : Limit Login Attempts – XML and Annotation Example
|3||Spring DAO||1. Spring DAO support.
2. Spring JDBC Template.
3. Problem with JDBC API.
4. Spring Configuartion with JDBC Template.
5. Spring Jdbc Approaches
|4||Web Service||1. What is web services.
2.Why web service.
3.Spring Rest API
4.Understanding JSON object
5.Building web service using Spring REST API
6.Understanding postmen tool for accessing web service as client.
|5||Non Monolithic Architecture||1.Understanding Non Monolithic Architecture.
2.What is Micro Service
3.Monolithic vs. Non Monolithic
4.Overview and understanding Spring Boot.
5.Developing micro service with STS.
6. Communication between micro services.
7.Micro Service Based Transaction application and Database level.
8. Sych multiple data from different micro service database to single database.
9. Integration amzon services with existing module.
|6||MongoDB||1. Understanding of MongoDB.
2. Application connectivity with MongoDB.
3. Application connectivity with Casendra.
4. Data understanding and analysis with MongoDB.
5. Data understanding and analysis with Casendra.
6. CRUD operation with MongoDB and Casendra.
|7||IOT||1. Overview of Internet of things (IoT).
2. How IoT helps in different domain.
3. Understand IoT Market perspective.
4. Understanding of AWS IoT supports.
5. Lightweight IoT protocol MQTT.
5. Implement Amazon Elasticsearch.
|8||Deign and development Tool||1. Understanding Rational Rose.
2. How and Where to use Rational Rose.
3. Modeling with Rational Rose.
4. Understanding UML.
5. Create UML Diagram with Rational Rose.
6. How Rational Rose mitigate problems during design and development.
|9||Agile||1. Understanding Agile methodology.
2. Understanding scrum methodology.
3. Understanding various roles in scrum.
3. Understanding XP and TDD methodology.
|10||DevOps||1. Understanding DevOps as roles and resposibilty.
2. Why DevOps.
3. What Are the Challenges DevOps Solves?
4. What Is the Goal of DevOps?
5. What Are the Values of DevOps?
6. What Tools Are Used in DevOps?
7. Where Are You on the DevOps Continuum?
|11||DevOps Implementation||1. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
2. Understanding and implementation Dev vs Ops.
3. Overview of Continuous Testing and Continuous Monitoring.
4. Overview of Infrastructure as Code.
5. Overview of Continuous Deployment.
6. Overview of Continuous Improvement.
|12||Code Repository||1. Understanding SVN.
2. Understanding GIT.
3. Understanding Agile JIRA for development and Testing.