Java language is a universally useful programming language. It tends to be utilized to create programming for cell phones, program run applets, diversions, and additionally work area, venture (server-side), and logical applications.
Java stage comprises of Java virtual machine (JVM) in charge of equipment deliberation, and an arrangement of libraries that gives Java a rich establishment.
Java tools incorporate the Java compiler and in addition different other aide applications that are utilized for everyday improvement (e.g. debugger).
|Sr No||Topic||Detail Contents of topic|
|1||Java Basic||1. What is programming language and understanding java as programing language.
2. what is the difference between procedural and object oriented language.
3. what all are the prerequisite before you choose java as your progaming language in your project. Here we understand Java platform, JVM, JRE and JDK.
4. Understanding java as Platform Independence.
5. Understanding java as industry needs and requirment.
|2||Control Structure and Primitive Data Type||1.Understanding primitive type
2.Understanding control strcuture using if, for switch looping with respect to their use.
3.Understanding how control strcuture is used in programing using some program.
|3||OOPS Concept||1. What is object oriented language and how it is different from procedural language.
2. Understanding Class and Object and how to create class and object. What is the use of class and object.
3. Understanding object life cycle and corresponding java memory model. Understanding constructor, understanding method, constructor and method overloading. Method Overriding in java. Object Clonning, Garbage collector.
4. Understanding Inharitance, Association, composition and Aggregation
5. Interfaces and Abstract classes and Abstraction and Encapsulation.
6. Copile time and run time Polymorphism , Access modifier, Java keywords like this, final, static.
7. Understanding OOPS benifits in application development.
|4||String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder||1.Understanding String class in java, use of string class in java, string pool concept with java memory management.
2.Understanding StringBuffer class, use of StringBuffer class. Understanding StringBuffer memory management. Comparision of StringBuilder with String class. Why use StringBuilder instead of String in java.
3. Understanding StringBuilder and comparison with StringBuffer and String class
|5||Java Memory Model||1. Understanding Java Memory Model with Garbage Collector|
|6||Serialization and RMI||1. Serialization concept and use of serialization in application.
2. Implementation of RMI and their use in real time application.
|7||Error and ExceptionHandling||1. What is Error and Exception.
2. What is the need of Exception and how it works in java.
3. Java Exception class heirarachy
4. What is compile time and RunTime exception.
5. How to write a java code with proper exception handling.
6. How to write custom exception.
|8||Collections Framework||1. What is Collection Framework and how it is useful in java.
2. Understanding LIST, SET and corresponding implementation and their uses in java lanaguage.
3. Understanding Collection classes and Interfaces hierarchy.
4. Understanding comparisons between different implenatation of LIST and Set Interfaces.
5. What is Generics and what is the need of Generics in java
6. What all Map implenation is available in java and how it is different from collections framework
7. Understanding Comparable and Comparator interface.
|9||Generics||1. Understanding Generics.
2. Use of generics and their benefits
|10||JDBC||1. Understanding how to connect java application with Database using JDBC.
2. Understanding core concept of JDBC and their use in java application
3.Overview of Persistance API and basic understanding.
|11||Threads and Multithreading||1.What is Thread? How it is different from process.
2. How to create thread in java? And what is best way to create thread. Understanding of Thread and Runnable class.
3. Understanding thread concept deeply and try to understand java memory model with thread execution.
4. What is multithreading and how to write multi threaded code in java application.
5. Java concurrancy feature overview.
|12||Regular Expressions||1. Understanding Regular Expressions.
2. Practicle implementation and Use of regular expressions
|13||Lamda Expressions||1. Understanding Lamda.
2. Usage of functional Programing
|14||Loggings||1. Logging common task.
3. Logging levels
|15||Java based framework overview||1. Overview of java based framework|